MOLYSLIP 2001E is a colloidal suspension of molybdenum disulphide with complementary additives, in a high quality mineral lubricating oil to supplement oil in engines.
PERFORMANCE AND USAGE:
Reduces friction between moving metal to metal surfaces.
- Reduces wear of piston rings, cylinders, valves and bearings.
- Lowers the working temperature of the oil.
- Protects against lubricant starvation.
- Protects against corrosion
- Increases reliability, reduces maintenance, overhauls and expenditure on replacements.
This means Iincreased efficiency and consequent reduction in costs. MOLYSLIP 2001E makes no significant alteration to the characteristics of the oil to which it is added. The MoS2 film formed cannot drain off bearing surfaces and is unaffected by extremes of temperature.